Flash Lead Software, Inc (the Service Company ), a company organized and existing under the laws of the state of Delaware, United States Of America, with its head office located at 651 N Board St. Suite 206, in the City of MiddleTown, Zip Code 19709, and the county of New Castle.
And: (the Client ), a company organized and existing the law of its country of Origin.
At flashlead.com. Trust and transparency are our #1 concern. The Flashlead mobile app, add-in or browser extension (the App ) that links to this Privacy Statement helps our customers to manage the Services we offer, as well as their businesses and customer relationships on the go.
Personal Data and other data submitted by or on behalf of a Customer to the Services through the App is considered by Flash Lead to be Customer Data . As between the Customer and flash Lead, each Customer is the controller of its Customer Data and Flash Lead does not process that Customer Data by any means.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Data collected directly from you In connection with your download and use of the App, we may collect certain account information, such as your name, username, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth and job title, and other information that you provide. Based on customer permission we might log to call logs
We don't import any user contacts or personal information, we record Call logs of contacts already on our system, this helps sales managers track a team's phone-based productivity to identify what's working and what needs improvement.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL or Customer DATA Flash Lead takes reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security of Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure.
2. Contract Period The Client hereby retains the Service Company and the Service Company agrees to give full access to Flash Lead App/ Website for the period stated in the client's invoice as issued by the service company which is automatically renewable unless terminated by the "The Client" or "The service company".
3. FEES, BENEFITS AND EXPENSES 1. Compensation in consideration of the access to Flash Lead Full system, web and application as per the pricing stated Online on the day of the sign up.
Client is signed to Flash Lead PRO or Flash Lead CRM or any other Flash Lead product as stated in the issued invoice; features of the application and access are stated online, some features can be added or removed based on the Service Company decisions.
2. Payment Plan;
Annual or Quarterly or any other plan as stated in the client's invoice.
3. Non Payment; Failure to pay, when due, any amount payable to The Service company hereunder, such failure continuing for a period of five (5) business days after written notice of such failure; the Service company can terminate the contract and apply the penalty of termination in (section 5)
5. TERMINATION OF the Contract 1. By the Client or the Service Company at any time, the Client may terminate, without liability, the Implementation Period for any reason, with or without cause, by giving a two weeks advance written notice to the other party. The Client shall pay the Service Company the compensation to which the Service Company is entitled, a penalty of Two month will be applied if the termination occurred before the end of the contract (Rate of month is calculated on the average number of users in the active period)
If the client cancels his subscription during the first 14 days of the service period without getting assistance from our team the client gets refunded the full amount paid, but if the client receives our assisted onboarding the penalties of two month is applicable.
2. Termination Due to Bankruptcy, Receivership The Implementation Period shall terminate and the Client's obligations hereunder (including the obligation to pay Service Company compensation under Section 4 shall cease upon the occurrence of: (i) the appointment of a receiver, liquidator, or trustee for the Client by decree of competent authority in connection with any adjudication or determination by such authority that the Client is bankrupt or insolvent; (ii) the filing by the Client of a petition in voluntary bankruptcy, the making of an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, or the entering into of a composition with its creditors; or (iii) any formal action of the Board to terminate the Client s existence or otherwise to wind up the Client's affairs.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All features, designs, and other aspects of any features in Flash Lead App or Website Along with the communication between the service company and the client is protected by this contract and considered confidential , any form of disclosure from client or any of his agents whether disclosed orally or in writing, together with any reproductions of such information in any form or medium or any part(s) of this information including this agreement is considered a contract breach and the Service company can sue the client for up to 5 million Egp for the damages produced by this intellectual property violation.
8. COMPLETE AGREEMENT This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the matters covered herein. No other agreements, representations, warranties or other matters, oral or written, purportedly agreed to or represented by or on behalf of the Service Company by any of its employees or agents, or contained in any sales materials or brochures, shall be deemed to bind the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof. The Client acknowledges that it is entering into this Agreement solely on the basis of the representations contained herein.
9. APPLICABLE LAW This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Federal laws of the United states of America.